SpecificationsMoving from batch to continuous processing? Replacing an aging impingement oven? Designed for fast, uniform heating, a Unitherm spiral oven will improve your quality and your profitability.
- Increased production output
- Higher product yields
- Faster cooking times
- Uniform heating across the belt
- Reduced downtime
Our spiral ovens are 4x more efficient than thermal oil ovens and have a life expectancy of 20 years or more. They also contain a fire suppression system, so your plant won’t be at risk. If you want maximum performance, flexibility, and longevity, a spiral oven will help you reach your goals.
Unitherm spiral ovens come in five standard footprints, from Micro to XL, ranging from 225 lbs/hr (100 kg/hr) to 20,000 lbs/hr (9,000 kg/hr), to meet the needs of processors of all sizes.
- Baking, broiling, roasting, steaming, or a combination
- Impingement or convection
- Time, temperature, humidity (steam), and fan speed control
- Multiple recipe selection
Profitability and Efficiency
- Critical yield controls
- Energy efficiency
- Gas or electric versions
Cleanability and Reliability
- Inline belt wash
- C.I.P. system
- Ethernet support
- AMI sanitary design, CE approved